60 years of experience in supplying solenoid valves![two_third]
- Ability to supply all manufacturers of solenoid valves: ASCO, Atkomatic, Circle Seal, and J.D. Gould, and Red Hat solenoid valves.
- Normally closed or normally open in direct lift, semi-direct lift, or piston operated.
- Solenoid coils available in and not limited to: 24, 100, 110, 115, 200, 220, 230, 380, and 460 VAC/60-50Hz. 12, 24, 48, 125, and 250 VDC.
- All NEMA ratings available. All lead orientations and specials available.
- Valve size connection in ⅜” NPT to 3″ NPT. Valve bodies are available in brass and stainless steel. Pressure ratings and orifice sizes vary.
- Valve coefficient (Cv) is supplied for all units to properly size the correct valve for the application.
- Seal, seat, and pilot material selectable and determined by valve service and media.
- Safety solenoid valves for hazardous locations.
- Heavy-duty process solenoid valves for clean air, gases, liquids, steam, corrosive fluids, and cryogenic fluids.
- Call with new application operating parameters or contact us with an existing manufacturer’s part number for a competitive quote on price and delivery!