Distributor of Custom Service and Design filter housings and engineered filter products.[two_third]
- Ability to supply all types of filter vessels for all applications. Single, dual, multi- bag, and multi-vessel filter systems available and built to specification.
- Carbon steel, 304 stainless steel, and 316 stainless steel construction. Single vessel units available in 3/4″ to 4″connection size for up to 220 GPM. Dual vessel units available in 2″ to 4″ connection size for up to 440 GPM. Multi-bag vessels available in 2″ to 12″ connection size for up to 3960 GPM. Flanged or threaded connections available.
- Sanitary connections and applications, skid mounted systems, portable filtration, system automation, DP and flow switches, manual and automatic systems, and high solids loading and removal.
- Vessel configurations are engineered for each application based on: media, retention size of filter, and required flow rate. Units sized for maximize efficiency, solids loading, and to reduce system pressure drop.
- Filter media supplied as: Nomex fabric, Nylon fabric, Polyester fabric, Polypropylene fabric, stainless steel retainer baskets, and stainless steel strainer baskets. From 0.5 micron to 1500 micron.
- Also available: high efficiency absolute rated elements, high solids loading elements, oil absorbent, pleated elements, string wound elements, and molded elements.
- Dirt study and solids loading testing available. Factory can provide particle size analysis with their on-site laboratory.
- Proprietary vessel design and specialty vessel design available on a per customer basis and offered to all O.E.M. customers.
- Ability to cross all filter manufacturers: Eaton, Fluitek, FSI, GAF, Hayward, Krystil Klear, Pentair, Ronningen-Petter, Rosedale, Shelco, and Strainrite.
- Extensive experience in specifications and applications of all styles of filter systems and solid loading applications. Call today for our filtration expertise!