Distributor of Filtration Plus, Fluitek, and Eaton/Ronningen-Petter bag filters and liquid filtration solutions.
- Standard size and custom size bag filters in both sewn and welded designs. Constructed to manufacturers specification or constructed per special design.
- Standard industry size filter bags available in: Size 1, Size PC2, Size C2, Size 2, Size 3, Size PC1, Size C1, Size 4, Size 12, Size 7, Size 8, Size 9, Size RP1, and Size RP2.
- Filter media supplied as: Nomex fabric, Nylon fabric, Polyester fabric, or Polypropylene fabric. FDA approved media. From 0.5 micron to 1500 micron.
- Large selection of bag rings and flanges: Carbon steel plated ring, stainless steel ring, Polypropylene ring, drawstring, no ring, Polypropylene flange, Polyester flange, or Nylon flange.
- Special bag finish or covers available: Fiber-free glazed, singed finish, Polyester multifilament mesh cover, spun-bonded Nylon cover (Cerex), and Nylon multifilament mesh cover.
- Also available: high efficiency absolute rated elements, high solids loading elements, oil absorbent bags, pleated elements, string wound elements, and molded elements.
- Dirt study and solids loading testing available. Factory can provide particle size analysis with their on-site laboratory.
- Ability to cross all bag filter manufacturers: Cuno, Eaton, FSI, GAF, Hayward, Krystil Klear, Pentair, Ronningen-Petter, Rosedale, Shelco, and Strainrite.
- Extensive experience in applications of all types of bag filters and solid loading applications. Call today for our filtration expertise!
Supplier of Fluitek bag house media.
- Tubular filters and woven media filters for pulse-jet, reverse air, or shaker type systems.
- Filters built per customer specification for replacement of all manufacturers. Material rated for service from 190 ̊F to 500 ̊F.
- Filter media supplied as: Polyester felt/Dacron, Polypropylene felt, Conex/Nomex felt, Torcon felt, P84 felt, Teflon, and fiberglass. Offered in 10, 12, 14, 16, and 18 oz. options.
- Ground wires, welded seam designs, and all available options of industrial finishes available.
- Replacement cages available in carbon steel, galvanized stainless steel, 304 stainless steel, and 316 stainless steel. Factory can provide a wide range of configurations to best fit your needs.
- Ability to cross all bag house manufacturers: Barber-Green, Donaldson Torit, Farr, Flex-Kleen, Mikropul, Staclean, US Air, and many more!
- Knowledgeable in applications and systems. Call today for a competitive quote! application.