Stock distributor of Zelio, CII, and Eurotherm solid state relays
- Single phase solid state relays, three phase units, and heat sinks stocked in Overland Park, KS.
- Superior replacement for mercury and mechanical relays. Standard size compatible with all manufacturers. Provide high degree of reliability and long life.
- No moving parts, fast switching, low input required, and quiet operation. Available in 10 Amp/ 330 Volt up to 75 Amp/660 Volt units with mA, AC, or DC input for PLC or low load relay control. Does not require burden resistor across AC input units.
- SSRs are zero-crossing fired and UL/ CSA/ CE compliant.
- Call today for same day shipment from stock!
Distributor of Eurotherm SCRs.
- Single phase SCRs (silicone controlled rectifiers) and three phase units available for 10 Amps to 4000 Amps. Designed for resistive loads, inductive loads, and short wave infrared applications.
- Logic, mA or DC input for various selections of firing modes: zero cross, fast cycle, slow cycle, single cycle, burst cycle, and phase angle.
- Feedback to controller can be provided as V2, I2, true power, RMS load voltage, RMS load current, or open loop.
- Load configurations available in single phase, star, delta, star with neutral, and open delta. Integrated fuse options available for protection of SCRs.
- RS-485 Modbus RTU, Profibus, DeviceNet, and Modbus TCP network, and Ethernet communications.
- New Eurotherm EPower controller offers Predictive Load Management to provide distribution of energy across different loads in your installation, by managing the priority and, if necessary, load shedding.
- Technical information and wiring diagrams available.
- Call for a properly engineered and sized SCR for you industrial application!