60 Year distributor/representative of H.O. Trerice industrial products!
- The Trerice “self-op” temperature regulator is a fully self-contained unit requiring no external power source.
- Single and double seated valves designed for heating, cooling, mixing, or diverting applications.
- Valve bodies are available in bronze, cast iron, steel, and stainless steel. ½” NPT to 2″ NPT and 2 ½” flanged to 6″ flanged. Valve coefficient (Cv) is supplied for all units to properly size the correct valve for the application.
- The thermal system (sensing bulb and capillary tubing) is available in copper (for best heat transfer) or 316 stainless steel. The thermal system can also be supplied with a variety of protective coverings.
- Capillary tubing lengths can be supplied from 8 to 52 feet.
- Carbon steel, brass or stainless steel thermowells available for all bulbs.
- 91000 actuators are non-indicating style and are stocked in Overland Park, KS in common temperature ranges with 8 feet of capillary.
- 91400 actuators are equipped with a dial thermometer and are also stocked in common temperature ranges with 8 feet of capillary.
- Local stock, factory stock, or built to order for special applications. Call today with your application!
Trerice 91400 Self Operating Regulator
Pneumatic actuators and valves!
- The Trerice 910 series pneumatic control valve offers high quality at an economical price.
- 7″, 9″, and 12″ actuators are offered for On/Off control, proportional control, PID control, or throttling flow response when used for 3-way applications.
- Valve bodies are available in bronze, cast iron, steel, and stainless steel. ½” NPT to 2″ NPT and 2 ½” flanged to 8″ flanged. Valve coefficient (Cv) is supplied for all units to properly size the correct valve for the application.
- Pneumatic control signal required at 15 PSI for On/Off and 3 to 15 PSI for throttling and proportional.
- Heavy duty control valve also available in 14″ and 17″ actuator size for extreme and demanding industrial, HVAC, and commercial process applications.
- Electropneumatic (I/P) transducer available to convert 4 to 20 mA signal to corresponding air pressure.
- Factory stock on components for assembly and quick shipment!
Trerice Heavy Duty Control Valve