Distributor of Circle Seal Controls industrial check valves.
- Circle Seal Controls is the industry standard for heavy duty, industrial service check valves.
- Check valves available in: brass, carbon steel, aluminum, and stainless steel. O-rings available in material compatible to media temperature and chemical compatibility.
- Connection sizes offered in ⅛” NPT to 2″ NPT. Various other non-standard inlet/outlet connections are also available.
- Wide spectrum of check valve styles offered. Low pressure units rated to 25 PSI with a cracking pressure of 4″ W.C. maximum. High pressure units rated to 10,000 PSI with a cracking pressure of 30 PSI maximum.
- Circle Seal check valves offer the special features of: low pressure, high pressure, ultra sensitive, positive sealing, and zero leakage.
- Standard units stock in Overland Park, KS! Call for competitive price quote!
Circle Seal Check Valve
Distributor of Circle Seal Controls industrial relief valves.
- Circle Seal Controls offers high quality engineering and manufacturing in their relief valves.
- Relief valves available in: brass, naval brass, aluminum, and stainless steel. O-rings available in material compatible to media temperature and chemical compatibility.
- Connection sizes offered in ⅛” NPT to 1 ¼” NPT. In-line and pop-off styles available.
- Operating pressure available in vacuum to 5000 PSI. Wide range of cracking pressures offered up to 4500 PSI.
- ASME safety relief valves also available up to 1200 PSI.
- Most models of Circle Seal Controls relief valves offer: deflector cap, cryogenic service, adjustable cracking pressure, zero leakage, optional factory preset, tamper proof adjustment, and 100% seat leakage tested.
- Contact De-Mar & Associates for application, engineering, and pricing questions!
Circle Seal Relief Valve
Circle Seal Controls offers the Atkomatic series of solenoid valves.
- Atkomatic line of solenoid valves available.
- Normally closed or normally open in direct lift, semi-direct lift, or piston operated.
- Solenoid coils available in and not limited to: 24, 100, 110, 115, 200, 220, 230, 380, and 460 VAC/60-50Hz. 12, 24, 48, 125, and 250 VDC.
- All NEMA ratings available. All lead orientations and specials available.
- Valve size connection in ⅜” NPT to 3″ NPT. Valve bodies are available in brass and stainless steel. Pressure ratings and orifice sizes vary.
- Valve coefficient (Cv) is supplied for all units to properly size the correct valve for the application.
- Seal, seat, and pilot material selectable and determined by valve service and media.
- Safety solenoid valves for hazardous locations.
- Heavy-duty process solenoid valves for clean air, gases, liquids, steam, corrosive fluids, and cryogenic fluids.
- Call with new application operating parameters or Atkomatic solenoid valve part number for a quote on price and delivery!
Circle Seal Solenoid Valve